Life, Lately + Merry Christmas!

27.12.14


Christmas has come and gone. And to be honest with you I am a little sad it has already come and gone. Is it weird that I am already excited for the next year?

Being the worst blogger that I am, I didn’t document a lot of my Christmas. Even when I did try to, the lighting was either excruciatingly terrible or I was too busy and/or excited to pick up my camera. So, I do apologise for my lack of festive pictures in this post. I promise I will try harder next time.

Nevertheless, Christmas was wonderful. It was well spent with family and Kevin and no different from any other year, I was thankful for everything I was gifted – which I will share another time.  I do hope you had a fantastic Christmas, and even if you don’t celebrate Christmas, I hope that you had a fantastic day otherwise.

Since this is a Life, Lately post I did want to share with you what I have been up to lately. I will try and keep it short and sweet:

+ as you know, Christmas came around and I have been extremely busy buying gifts for loved ones and spending a lot of time with friends and family.

+ Also, I would like to note that throughout the month of January, you will be seeing less of me.

I have a lot going on at the moment, which I would love to share with you but I can’t just yet. It is kind of something that I am keeping to myself until I am ready to share with you, but I promise you it will be worth the wait. I hope.

+ however, I will be posting after New Years Eve to wish you all a safe and happy New Year and of course what I got from Santa!

And that’s all I wanted to say.

Again, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas, or day, and I will see you soon!

9 comments:

  1. Christmas traditions, no matter how festive, are the best when it comes to friends and family. So in short, your Christmas sounded sweet :)
    And happy new year soon Jes! It's astonishing how quickly it swings by. Regardless of what's been hectic and keeping you busy, I hope all goes well. I can't wait to hear! Here's wishing you a safe and well-spent New Years' Eve x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Rachel! I wish you a safe New Years' Eve as well. :) x

      Delete
  2. I feel like the best thing about December is getting together with the people you care so the fact that you didn't pick up your camera is totally understandable. Sometimes you just got to live in the moment. Can't wait what you have brewing up in January. You've got me in the edge of my seat.


    Xo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly. Thank you for understanding. x

      Glad you're just as excited as I am. :)

      Delete
  3. Oh I miss Christmas already - I really can't believe it's already come and gone. I'm glad you had a good one though, and happy new year :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. i'm definitely ready for next year as well, not least so that i can watch all the christmas films i didn't have time for this year:-) sounds like you had a lovely christmas, there's no need to apologize for not taking photos, better that you were living in the moment and enjoying yourself! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Merry Christmas Jes!
    I'm keen to see what santa brought for you.
    Don't stress about not documenting things, I think it just means you enjoyed them thoroughly :)
    Good luck with whatever you have in the works!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Merry Christmas Meg. :)

      Haha, I hope so. Thanks Meg x

      Delete
  6. Hahahah don't worry people are supposed to spend time with their friends and family during christmas !
    www.lemondedeouej.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

I love you! ♡

 

Naturally Jes © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger