Shorter Mondays, Stronger Coffees

23.2.15


It’s Monday again.

It’s the beginning of the week; the week before is in the past and this week is completely up to you.

I want this week to be easy and less than stressful. Last week was the complete opposite. Not only did I begin University for the year, but also I had to reschedule my classes for this year due to the University enrolment having a malfunction. I then, therefore, had to re-study my units and begin again. Although it had it’s good moments, last week wasn’t at all easy or less than stressful. If anything, it was beyond stressful and I am openly grateful that it is over.

Here’s to the new week being more organised and “easy”. I hope yours is just as easy as mine.

May your Monday be short and may your coffee be strong. 

8 comments:

  1. UGH MONDAYS!!! Hope yours is great!
    www.splashofkate.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mondays are always tough. Hope you had a good one! -Dems ♥

    http://maridaniella.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheers to coffee and better days! Although... I do love my coffee a little creamy. :)

    www.annescribblesanddoodles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest with you, I think I would prefer my coffee a little bit creamy too. haha

      Delete
  4. Hi! I nominated you for the liebster award:) Check out my last post!
    www.splashofkate.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  5. i think i need coffee just as strong any day :)
    have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah that's so frustrating to hear about your classes being scheduled wrong! I hope it is much smoother sailing from here on in :)
    Good luck for the academic year ahead! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

I love you! ♡

 

Naturally Jes © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger