My Love,

1.7.14


























I wish you a twentieth happy birthday,
But it’s me who has been blessed,
For I got to spend the year with you,
In our comfy, cozy nest.

You are a rare and beautiful person;
You have delightful attributes,
Like competence and intelligence,
And what’s more, lots of cutes!

You have mental strength and character
To guide you on your way;

People sense this strength in you,
And care about what you say.

So let’s celebrate your birthday,
Because without it I’d never have met
My darling, wonderful you,

The best thing that’s happened to me yet!

By Karl Fuchs.

5 comments:

  1. Aww :)

    Happy Birthday Kevin :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so wonderful! Happy Birthday Kev :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy twentieth, Kevin! Hope it's been a swell day for you both. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is wonderful, Happy Birthday to Kevin!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful poem and photos!

    Happy Birthday!

    Hmm maybe...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting!

I love you! ♡

 

Naturally Jes © All rights reserved · Theme by Blog Milk · Blogger